This weblog was moved to this server about a month ago. Back then it was more an emergency solution because the old server all of a sudden had problems with handling POST data larger than let’s say 200KB. Since this time I got used to working with mod-rewrite and other useful things thanks to some projects I’m working on. I always wanted to keep the door open to move back but - to be honest - I didn’t really consider it. The problem is, that on the “old” server there is no mod-rewrite support.
Now I’m quite sure, that this weblog will stay on this server for quite some time so I now also start using some rewrite rules here. Nothing is fix yet, but if something changes, the old URLs will still work :-)
A big “Thank you” to the person who had the idea with url rewriting ;-)