This is a small live-demo of the spurl2blog script. Normally this should have been posted by the cron-daemon… but it wasn’t motivated. ;-) Since this is the initial dump it contains the last 100 links…. sorry ;-)
- SourceForge.net: Project Info - XML-RPC for PHP
- Dive Into Python
- Schockwellenreiter - Python und das metaWeblog API
- 405: The Movie
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy :: Dolphin Sing-a-long
- THE 1 MILLION DOWNLOAD CHALLENGE - Opera Web Browser
Before the weekend, Opera's CEO, Jon S. von Tetzchner boldy proclaimed at a company meeting that if download numbers of Opera 8 reached 1 million within four days he would swim from Norway to the USA [press release]. Opera's communications department could not resist the temptation, and made his statement public. As any respectable CEO and gentlemen, Mr. Tetzchner stands by his word
- Gentoo Linux Documentation -- Learning vi -- the
- Web Developer Extension on chrispederick.com
feature rich Developer extension for mozillla
Instiki is a Wiki Clone (What is a wiki?) thatâs so easy to setup and so pretty to look at, youâll be wondering whether this is a real wiki at all.
- Stopdesign | CSS Organization Tip 1: Flags
Tenere organizzati i propri file CSS.
- Howtos in Rails
- Red Vs Blue Â· News
Online machinima videos using Halo & The Sims 2. Absolutely hilarious.
- Biometrie.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- RFC: MetaWeblog API
- I/O Redirection
- Leitfaden_Biometrie.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- 20040513_Biometrie.pdf (application/pdf Object)
a free web-based RSS/Atom aggregator with tagging and bookmarks
- Python Tricks: Timeout a function
- Python Codeschnipsel: urllib mit Timeout
- FCKeditor - The text editor for Internet
WYSIWYG Editor for HTML Forms
Multiply makes it easier to share information such as photos, journals ("blogs") and classified listings with the people in your life, and find information you need from friends of friends.
- Wetware: Coming to terms with tags: folksonomies, tagging systems and human information
An article about the role of tagging and other human information in the future of search.
- Collin Grady Â» Flickr Notes
- portalocker - Cross-platform (posix/nt) API for flock-style file locking.
- Eiffel Tower Paris France
- Earth View
- 16.6. Dynamically importing modules
- Rojo - Your news, your way
Rojo (pronounced like Mojo with an R) is a web-based service dedicated to helping Internet users efficiently manage online content and information flow.
- mozdev.org - greasemonkey: index
Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension which lets you to add bits of DHTML (
- Main Page - Memory Alpha
Star Trek Wiki
- WMI Project : Home
An interesting new window manager.
- OSCOM Kupu - Kupu WYSIWYG XHTML Editor
Kupu is a 'document-centric' open source client-side editor for Mozilla, Netscape and Internet Explorer.
- Essential bookmarks for web designers and web developers
the most useful web-sites, which make the life of web designers easier.
- limp bizkit
- tecosystems: How to Get Into Blogs, 101
Great article about how to read weblogs the fast way
- Free Programming and Computer Science Books
A collection of technology books that can be downloaded or accessed on the web for free.
- Essential Fonts For Designers | 300 Free Truetype Fonts You Should Have
300 Free Truetype Fonts You Should Have
- OâReilly CodeZoo
CodeZoo exists to help you find high-quality, freely available, reusable components, getting you past the repetitive parts of coding, and onto the rest and the best of your projects. Itâs a fast-forward button for your compiler.
- Version Control with Subversion
- Open Source Web Design
community of designers and site owners sharing free web design templates as well as web design information
Powered by Spurl