Since the last post I had the chance to watch a couple more talks at this year’s rC3 event:
- Spuren im Netz: A primer on what data is collected by various social networks and chat systems.
- Hilfe, mein Astralleib wird geimpft! Die wundersame Welt esoterischer Verschwörungserzählungen: How various esoteric groups and anti-vaxxers are connected
- Practical bruteforce of military grade AES-1024: SanDisk offers AES-1024 while it’s only standardised up until AES-256? A tour through what is actually offered here and the various security implications there.
- Catching NSO Group’s Pegasus spyware: An overview of what is currently known about Pegasus from the point of view of Amnesty International.
As for the rest of day 3, I will try to what at least the following talks:
- Matrix… was geht?
- Netzwerkanalyse für Dummies – mit TinyCheck
- Painting Tech Dystopia: How the West tells itself fairytales about Asia - and believes they are real
- Security Safari in b0rken Land
- Optimising public transport: A data-driven bike-sharing study in Marburg
So much to look forward to 🥰