I haven’t written a post here in a month and so, if you’re reading this, I wanted to let you know that I’m still alive but simply got distracted by so many things, some of which will perhaps eventually end up in their own posts here. As a quick summary, this happened since my last post:
- I had a little downtime at a local thermal bath with attached hotel. Sometimes I just need a day or two away from my laptop.
- Nintendo had a little sale and I got myself Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope and it is very good 😅
- Eastern happened and so the weekends were mostly spent with extended family events.
- “Building a second brain” by Tiago Forte is a great book that held a lot of ideas which I’ve integrated into my daily workflow + knowledge management system.
- After finishing the excellent “Blitz” by Daniel O’Malley I’ve decided that I want to catch up with the “Rivers of London” series.
That’s pretty much it. I’ll try to write more in the future again, I promise 😅