It’s once again that time of the year when people all over the world come together to send each other some holiday feelings (and gifts). One of the biggest such Secret Santa events is the one hosted on RedditGifts. Last year more than 100,000 people from 95 countries participated. Sadly, this year will also be the last on that platform.
With all that is going on right now I nearly missed the signup-window but, luckily, assignments are handed out on December 1st. This means there’s still another day left for you to join this amazing event and help make someone else smile!
How does it work?
- Go to https://www.redditgifts.com
- Pick the “Secret Santa 2021 Exchange” (or one of the other exchanges, but the Secret Santa-one is the big one)
- Write a letter to your Santa and provide some details of what you might like and what you would absolutely not like.
- Once the matching has happened, you will get all that information for your match.
- Then you have until December 15th to send your package and upload some proof that you did that (e.g. by uploading a receipt of the postal service).
Are you looking for inspiration? There is a huge gallery of gifts from pretty much all previous exchange available here.
So… what are you waiting for?! 😅